Reply To: “Art” is not related to Ji nor “Variety” to Pe.

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions “Art” is not related to Ji nor “Variety” to Pe. Reply To: “Art” is not related to Ji nor “Variety” to Pe.

Animal
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

@LadyNerdsky A few points on your post.

I totally agree that it’s good to really listen to the people who are actually here, which is why I offered so much about my personal story and invited others to do the same. On the other hand, what kind of people end up here? Not everyone would gravitate to typology or to forum culture. Artistic, philosophical or sciency types would be likely to do so more than the average population, I’d imagine.  Many Te people who have been typed here have simply gotten their type, said hello and never posted again. (It’s inefficient use of time.)

I bring up Trent Reznor because he’s an artist I know a lot about and it offers a contrast with another dev level. I was a VERY serious artist to the point that I never even knew what a forum was until I was 32.   I never watched TV or played video games AT ALL.  For me to end up here required very very serious illness and also a strong reason, tying into my goals. But my lifestyle in general, when I’m even remotely healthy, is really is not comparable to most people I’ve met on forums.  So to make my point and draw comparisons I have to use other types of people.

I never bring up artists that I hardly know. The few I love, I’ve done a lot of research into them.

Love the idea of looking at medical professionals. That is a really good way to get some diversity going.

@Shelley-Lorraine

I have often wondered if there’s a difference  between Ne and Se when it comes to a need for variety, even if both are the same dev level. No idea; I don’t have enough data – but just bringing it up for consideration.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Animal.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.