Reply To: “Art” is not related to Ji nor “Variety” to Pe.

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions “Art” is not related to Ji nor “Variety” to Pe. Reply To: “Art” is not related to Ji nor “Variety” to Pe.

Animal
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

@Auburn

That makes sense that it’s Je, especially if I’ve had it all my life. I’m not sure I can wrap my mind around Trent Reznor not being dedicated for a long term payoff, as it is contrary to the biographies, interviews and other information that I’ve taken in about him over the years, but maybe you are right. I will put careful thought into that and percolate for a while because this is an interesting point. I’ll see if I can reap any direct quotes from him or just watch a bunch of his interviews and seek some evidence of a pattern where things just come to him and he doesn’t see it as labor. This may be true and maybe I picked up something else due to my own bias. But Trent Reznor is a top producer, not just a singer-songwriter.  (Have you heard his music?) To compare Trent Reznor, a top world producer, to video game playing – you may have to compare him to the top groundbreaking gamers who make great money and professions out of it. =D

I do feel that I’m accounted for quite well in PeJe, although my core attention goes to this deep meaningfulness that I’ve talked about so much.  So even if the ‘hard work for a future payoff’ that I relate to in Jared Leto or Jordan Peterson is Je, I guess I’m wondering why the arts and the endless expression of meaning therein? This did not suddenly spring up when my Ji developed.   I do agree strongly that I’m not meticulous in day to day life like them. I am not, by any means, trying to say that I’m mistyped .  I’m just suggesting that there should perhaps be a SHADE of SeFi which accounts for this (and I do think the groundwork for that ‘romantic flow with nature’ is embedded in your Se profile, especially the update) — and perhaps that Ji II artist SHADE is  important to have, but not to focus on art as a crux of Ji II-dom.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Animal.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.