Reply To: “Art” is not related to Ji nor “Variety” to Pe.

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions “Art” is not related to Ji nor “Variety” to Pe. Reply To: “Art” is not related to Ji nor “Variety” to Pe.

Animal
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

@Alice

I agree with you, I’m just not seeing my kind of “artistry” being accounted for in the Se descriptions regardless of ego. I type as Ni ego with very good reason, and I’ve thought about it extensively, but my ego isn’t Fi. It’s more about the timeless and eternal map of meaning, for me, than it is about the ethics of refinement, although that takes nothing away from my absolute and relentless dedication to making my vision manifest. I also personally don’t get much from dancing at a club nor do I crave expressing my immediate feelings to people in person – I need to work on constant concrete projects and on the rare occasions when I go out, I often wish I was at home working. That’s just me though. Self expression is a natural way of life for me, but I require something more to really feel alive. I have spent countless hours each day for the past decade editing my book, and before that, I dedicated that type of time commitment to making my music manifest. I see ‘an expressive way of life’ and a ‘relentless dedication to mastery’ as two different things. Inspiration vs. perspiration, to put it simply.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Animal.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.