Reply To: “Art” is not related to Ji nor “Variety” to Pe.

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions “Art” is not related to Ji nor “Variety” to Pe. Reply To: “Art” is not related to Ji nor “Variety” to Pe.

Celeste
Participant
  • Type: NeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

Thank you for bringing this up. I felt like commenting too but wasn’t sure if it was more of a personal problem, I’m glad to see that’s not the case.

Also, interesting enough, out of all the profiles that have been posted so far, the [Pe I-I-] and [JiPe II–] articles are the only ones that explicitly mention art as related to a function/energetics.

Just to give a small example:

Yet your consciousness is always geared towards dynamic, creative expression first and foremost, and your qualities as a “doer” are gratifying only insofar as they can help you embody an artistic expression through, and within, your life as a totality.

I will only make a comment on this profile since I’m a PeJi myself but I think there could be some JiPes who might agree with what I’m going to say aswell:

Why does one only get gratification as a “doer” when artistic expression is at play? Aren’t there tons of samples in the database that share that same development, whose main focus is on business, criticizing media, political commentary, tech/science, etc… that seem perfectly content with doing just that and not producing artistic content at all?

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.