Reply To: In-depth questionnaire of all profiles

Home Page Forums Ask a Demographic In-depth questionnaire of all profiles Reply To: In-depth questionnaire of all profiles

Animal
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

@Bera

I was Pe I-I- for half my life and I agree with you.

I’ve never been a connoisseur in many areas. Only in the one I focused on – music.

Honestly, I find the whole “variety” thing insulting. Some people like to be a jack of all trades and master of none. That’s totally fine for them. But for myself and many other Pe leads (like Trent Reznor, Jeff Martin, Lzzy Hale) – there has only been one thing we ever wanted to do, and we aimed to master that one thing to the fullest. Lzzy Hale talks about this all the time, it’s not a mystery. I was forced away from that one thing when I lost my voice and it was absolutely traumatizing. I did not feel there were a million other options. I simply could not see myself doing anything else.

I much prefer what you wrote – a connoisseur in areas of high interest.  

This accounts for the Pe leads who can only see themselves doing one thing AS WELL AS the Pe leads who have a variety of interests.  This correction goes beyond just ‘the question on the test’ and veers into the essential points in the general descriptions.

@Ivory
is more into seeing himself as a jack of many trades. You all know how much I love and worship his mind. I don’t see it as an insult toward him because that’s what he does and what makes him thrive. It’s insulting toward me because it’s the opposite of what I find fulfilling and I see the same in many other Pe leads.  So telling me I spread myself thin when I have been traumatized to hell and back from losing my ‘one thing’ and then spent 20 years slaving away at the craft of writing, is insulting. (The only other interest I take on is typology because it helps with language and characters – and I dive in deep and take it all the way.)  And it’s not just me, it’s also insulting to my Pe lead music idols who are groundbreaking bests in the world.

I’m not taking any insults ‘personally,’ nor am I angry at anyone, but I’m just explaining how this approach of ‘many many new things’ and ‘trying out so many varieties’ is insulting to the passionate obsession people who are Pe leads, as it denies their character. @Devon has also been doing art obsessively and singularly for as long as I can remember.

I also strongly agree with separating the questions so people can agree with each part on its own. I had the same problem where I strongly agreed with part of the question but not the other. But it was an awesome first attempt, Epic. I love it! This might be something to think about in the future for CT tests though. =)

• This reply was modified 6 months, 4 weeks ago by Animal.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.