Reply To: [Ji II–] How do you relate to this profile?

Home Page Forums Ask a Demographic [Ji II–] How do you relate to this profile? Reply To: [Ji II–] How do you relate to this profile?

Animal
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

I love your post @Ivory <3

I will add that if I had come new to this site and read all the descriptions so far, I would assume I’m JiSe II if ‘meticulous artistic expression’ was the main theme. We theorize that my Fi developed in my 20s. I’ve had meticulous YEARS of perpetually honing a song, a project, a novel – since I was a very young child. I did this before anyone else I know. My whole life has been about being a vessel – and not just for ‘inspiration and flow’ – because that happens, but that’s 1% of the job – and the other 99% is fine chiseling.  I wouldn’t show anyone any of my work until it reflected the vision, in all its profound truth…. yet it was never perfect enough. And I filled up countless diaries as a kid and as a teen, in which I explored the meaning upon meaning upon meaning, symbol upon symbol upon symbol, seeking to hone in on the core of the matter, and then contemplating its truest, deepest meaning some more.  So I do agree that this paragraph is much more me than you – in fact, much more me than anyone else I can think of.  I am not meticulous moment to moment in conversation, but when it comes to creating art and seeking to capture the perfect meaning behind it, yes.

Edit:
I think there’s a distinction to be made between dedicated focus toward perfecting creative projects and honing the presentation so it’s true to the idea; vs. concision moment to moment.  Any type (or maybe Pe types?) can have tremendous passion for meaningful distinctions and capturing them in art, and honing that art into something ‘true to form’ – while Ji types sit, speak and relate in a way that feels meticulous whether they care to or not.

We have seen Se lead artists like Trent Reznor, who didn’t have developed Ji – or J at all in his early videos – being incredibly meticulous in their work, and attributing profoundly specific meaning to each decision.

  • This reply was modified 7 months ago by Animal.
  • This reply was modified 7 months ago by Animal.
  • This reply was modified 7 months ago by Animal.
  • This reply was modified 7 months ago by Animal.
  • This reply was modified 7 months ago by Animal.
  • This reply was modified 7 months ago by Animal.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.