Reply To: [Pe I—] How do you relate to this profile?

Home Page Forums Ask a Demographic [Pe I—] How do you relate to this profile? Reply To: [Pe I—] How do you relate to this profile?

Animal
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

I know you didn’t ask me =] but just wanted to say, for whatever help it might be – you were definitely right that I started out with developed Te very early. This description has some of me in it, but it has never been me.. overall. Your discovery of development levels is really onto something.  I feel like I revert to I-I-rather than revert just to I— . I do relate to some of the energy and dynamism, but not the “home” stuff (which I hear in other Pe types for sure) nor the restlessness getting in the way of goals.

My home is Erosia and my goal is expressing Erosia. I’ve never felt a need to seek a home outside that. For years I wore a locket with the word “Erosia” inside it.  When I met Ivory I had taken it off one day and forgot to put it back on, which never used to happen as I would feel its absence. I took it as a sign that being with him was part of bringing Erosia to Earth, and thus replaced the locket.

Edit:

I also don’t care to devour new information – I actually find it very boring and unproductive to crowd my head with so many loose ends. I’m resistant to that much change distracting me from what matters most, and this is not a ‘Supposed to’ type of thing – it’s visceral. This is why even as a young child I found television utterly uninteresting and didn’t watch at all. Others would make fun of me for being ignorant about pop culture and I actually took pride in it, like “I don’t need to crowd my brain with this bullshit.”  Modern culture seemed very arbitrary to me until recently – I was only interested in the timeless and eternal principles that can be paralleled on my home planet. For instance, psychology, philosophy. At age 10 I was reading Hermann Hesse, Carlos Castenda and Les Misérables.  The first two are philosophical writers whose stories are about spiritual experiences.  Les Mis takes place during the French revolution, but it is treated more as a backdrop whilst the important focus is the psychology and relationships.  All of these themes could be paralleled anywhere, any time, and are not specific to the arbitrary confines of ‘today, here, now.’ So I read this stuff obsessively and did not venture outside of it much, since the rest of the information around me seemed too ‘incidental’ and therefore useless to my self-expression.

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by Animal.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.