Reply To: CT Criticism & Spirituality/Growth

Home Page Forums The General Hall CT Criticism & Spirituality/Growth Reply To: CT Criticism & Spirituality/Growth

Bera
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Seelie

Oh, I totally agree, Rondo !

One thread would be the best right now.

I was just trying to think how to split them because I know some people like these splits. They seem a Ji thing – in order to parse out things delicately.

I personally feel weird about the threads that are addressed to a certain demographic, they are there, it’s not clear to me if I can contribute or not, sometimes I see stuff where I’d react with me too !! but then I am actually not asked about my opinion…πŸ˜‚ Other times I just don’t know for sure if I qualify as that specific demographic or not.πŸ˜…

(^A good example of a problem with developing Je. This is my TRUTH and I will say it !!! πŸ˜‚

I always felt like this about the bubble threads but now I don’t feel a huge reluctance to simply say it. It’s not such a big deal, just an organization issue.

Actually one evening I made a list of possible development problems – TV tropes style – but I didn’t share it here yet. This one I called the Sword of Truth. πŸ˜… I have a super soft variant at least right now, I’ve seen worse, it might be getting worse for me too. The point is it’s a problem and it’s because I’m trying to develop Te, it’s a Te development problem. Well actually maybe it’s better for you guys to have this wonderful constructive assertive feedback. πŸ˜… It’s a double edged sword. (A DRAGON with Fe !! πŸ˜‚)

So yes, yes and yes ! One thread will be perfect and then splits can be done whenever you’ll think it’s necessary !! I am all for this !

Β© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.