Reply To: Eye vs face centric

Home Page Forums Vultology & Learning Center Eye vs face centric Reply To: Eye vs face centric

Auburn
Keymaster
  • Type: TiNe
  • Development: l--l
  • Attitude: Adaptive

Okay, so in this video I touch on something relevant between 15:35-17:15

Spoiler:

This is the graphic used in the video:

(found on this page: https://cognitivetype.com/se-4-eye-head-parallel-motion/ )

So in TeNi L. Ron Hubbard what we’re seeing is his Ni/Se axis when he does an Eye-Head Parallel Motion. And in TeSi Ayn Rand what we’re seeing is little traces of Ne Wandering Eyes, when the head ‘sorta’ starts going in the direction of the eyes but not really.

Spoiler:

^ Se Eye-Head Parallel Motions… subordinate to J Face-Centric

^ Ne Wandering Eyes …subordinate to J Face-Centric

The key you wanna look for here is how the torso/body doesn’t budge in either case. The “spine” of a J-lead is not moved by the eye-direction, so the rigid posture remains there. The difference between J-lead and P-lead isn’t just about eyes-vs-head but is about the relationship between eyes-head-body.

In the case of Ni/Se, you need to rely on the torso and body to distinguish Eye-Centricity or not, because the parallel motion makes it hard to see the relationship between eyes and head (i.e. which is leading which?)

In the case of Ne/Si, you can look at the torso and body to tell, but you can also look at how “much” the eyes do or don’t pull the head with them. For example, with Ayn Rand the Wandering Eyes is very minimal, with the head turning towards the eyes just a centimeter or so. In an Ne-lead, we see a far stronger magnetic attraction of the head towards where the eyes wander.

~

I might make another set of graphics (involving the blue/red dots and circles like those above ^) that captures the differences between Ne vs Se in relation to J vs P lead. But I hope this helps clarify a bit?

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Auburn.

ยฉ Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.