Reply To: Learning Style and Cognitive Functions

Home Page Forums General Psychology Learning Style and Cognitive Functions Reply To: Learning Style and Cognitive Functions

Animal
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

Pragmatist. I’m not, per se, impatient with open-ended discussions – and my pragmatic goals are about mastering skills and organizing resources to express something inside, which arguably is not pragmatic at all. =D But the way I go about enacting my visions is very pragmatic. Even the way I evaluate my political stances is pragmatic. I think about how useful it is for certain ways of life to be promoted rather than merely toiling over ideology.  Basically, ideology is fun for theoretical debate, but useless if the application is weak and the reality of enacting policy on its behalf does not match its stated ideals. I also find it pointless to find reasons to ‘be offended’ in the name of promoting tolerance.  If you’re so damn tolerant, why not try to understand what the other person meant by it, in good faith, instead of getting all huffy and making it about you?  See, I really have minimal patience for misfiring ideals.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Animal.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.