Reply To: CT Criticism & Spirituality/Growth

Home Page Forums The General Hall CT Criticism & Spirituality/Growth Reply To: CT Criticism & Spirituality/Growth

Animal
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

@EpicEntity

To be clear about me refining the forum, I will say that  Auburn’s idea of Se as a ‘trickster’ has resonated with me increasingly, the more I learn. I’m not saying that my “entire identity” rests upon this principle – I have an overdeveloped sense of identity already 😀 ….  so I don’t need to inherit one from CT. But the trickster really resonates with the way I see myself anyway, the archetypes I’ve connected to, etc.  So I’ll just say that I’m not sure if I’ll always be refining. Sometimes I’m rebelling, pointing out errors, reacting emotionally etc.

At this point I’ve been around CT for more than a year and Auburn has proved himself, in my eyes, to be a strong leader. I studied the content of the forum for about six months before I joined and it matched the results of a system I had been developing with my group, which lead to typings that were identical to the ones CT came up with, including many of our own typings. So I knew I backed the theory, because he saw what I saw and took it to the next level. Once I joined, I had good feelings about his character and leadership, but our cognitions are very different so I was not always sure where he was headed with things. I wondered, would he stand up to the task?  It is in my nature to reveal the weaknesses, holes and problems with the entity I’m exploring – not necessarily on purpose, but it’s instinct. I don’t want to ride a sinking ship, so I start pushing and prodding, which ultimately forces the leader to show their true colors.  And show them, Auburn did… and I was pleasantly surprised.  I always respected his mind and character, but over time my respect for him as a leader has grown.

I am very drawn to strong ideas, strong characters, and strong people who fight against all odds to make their dreams come true.  I am less prone to defend self-victimizers in general. I will defend someone who is truly vulnerable at any given time, but a lot of what others view as “vulnerable,” I view it as self-pitying, manipulative nonsense, designed to get attention and manipulate situations to their own favor, even as their actions only serve to weaken the entity they supposedly want to support.  So for the most part I’m pretty immune to self-serving pity parties. But when someone is truly strong, and doing something because they genuinely believe in it, you can bet I’d hiss at anyone who is trying to bring them down. Those are weak links, and need to be exposed as such, for the entity to retain its strength. It also provides an avenue for people to reflect on their own weaknesses and step up to the plate, if they so choose.

In the current political climate, everyone hates the rich guy. I’m that person who has empathy for someone that has more than me, and thus I am not impressed by petty jealousy. If someone wants to have more, we all have 24 hours in a day and we can work to get more. I’m chronically ill, and I’ve been obstructed every single step of the path, but I still strive as best as I am able through physical and neurological illness. So I’m not very patient with big hordes of whiners going “omg, Animal is the big bad leader who viciously imposed rules on poor little me” — nor do I have much patience for this when it is directed at other fellow visionaries.

When I was a child I was very shy and had a hard time socially, but when I saw someone being bullied who could not defend themselves (like mentally ill or crippled children) I would jump in and physically position myself between them and the bullies. But I would not participate in “omg, what a jerk, go tell him off because he slighted me…”  etc. Which is why I had very few friends. I was always willing to help someone build up strength inside of herself, but not to fight battles that only serve to weaken the parties involved.

Anyway this is kind of off topic but maybe it gives you some insight into how my visceral reactions work. Getting back to the trickster, I am not ‘committed’ to this as some kind of principle. I just find myself reacting on behalf of these instincts, to fight for that which is evolving and, in doing so, force that which is stale into motion. In my mind, I’m dancing along with the rhythm of the world, which is always turning, growing and changing, and I automatically come to embody “death and cathartic rebirth.” On other forums I have called myself Volcana. I am the volcano that erupts and, in my wake, the weak principles burn – only the strong ones survive. This destruction paves the way for creation.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Animal.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.