Reply To: CT Criticism & Spirituality/Growth

Home Page Forums The General Hall CT Criticism & Spirituality/Growth Reply To: CT Criticism & Spirituality/Growth

Animal
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

@EpicEntity

Nurturing and Protective energy are both necessary parts of humanity.  A child must receive father energy (protection, challenge) and mother energy (nurturance, unconditional love) in order to evolve well.  A father’s archetypal role is to tell the child his performance was not up to par so the child may strive to do better, to win his approval. This helps the child build confidence. Meanwhile the mother’s role is to accept the child no matter what he does, and to show unconditional love, so the child develops trust and stability. Without both of these influences, the child will be crippled.

I responded viscerally to a gap in protective energy at CT. Lately, with liberal politics, there has been an demasculisation of society. Masculine energy – including protectiveness, challenge, and standards – has been shunned, but it is necessary for the species nonetheless. So the CT crowd is behaving in a feminine manner and lo and behold, a woman comes in and balances this out. Perhaps that’s what strikes people the wrong way? Would this look better if I were a man?  Note that I am a very visceral person and if I saw a child lacking nurturance, I would jump in with empathic feelings – but in this case, I saw a child receiving unconditional love despite running amock and misbehaving. And I am not referring to Scientiam alone when I say “a child,” though he did make quite the scene about his hurt feelings – I’m talking about the general outlook around here. The reason I left the discord is because everyone was carefully tiptoeing on eggshells in an effort to all get along and meld into one big happypot, which doesn’t interest me, as this behavior does nothing to thwart predators and passive-aggression. Pretending there’s no problem (or no human nature) doesn’t mean the problem (or human nature) goes away.  So, I show up when things need balance. I don’t do this on purpose. I’m a Libra, and Libras react viscerally to injustices. I have Mars in Sag, and I jump in with fierce fire and then move on once the devil has burned in my wake. My fire lights up the truth and exposes what others could not see in the dark, murky waters of “let’s all get along.”   This is another way to view things, if you want to.

Instead of looking at my psyche alone, look at its function in the bigger picture. And then look at yours, too. =). I am the trickster in this scenario, so I am the man when the energy is ‘girls’ and I am a woman when the energy is ‘boys.’ The trickster knows not right or wrong. It knows only to stir things up in order to transform that which needs transforming. The dust settles in my wake, and I move on to my next hunt . 🙂

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Animal.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.