Reply To: CT Criticism & Spirituality/Growth

Home Page Forums The General Hall CT Criticism & Spirituality/Growth Reply To: CT Criticism & Spirituality/Growth

Animal
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

But I think most of us, and if not, just me lol, wanted/want to work with you personally and that was the compensation itself, to meet and work behind the scenes with the magician and artist and being able to have a personal influence in the magic/art itself that will undeniably change/have an impact on this world :P. I don’t know how it will specifically, but in the visions I see of the future, I intuitively sense that it plays a part and also that I myself was meant to come to this site to learn this knowledge as part of my own spiritual awakening/transformation and journey.

Can’t speak for Auburn but if I were leading a project, this type of thing would make me want to crawl under a hole and never come out 😛 .

I mean that in the kindest way… your story was beautiful @scientiam but ‘the artist’ and ‘the magician’ did a lot of work and magic before any of us ever arrived, so I think it would be presumptuous for anyone to expect that for compensation for ‘showing up,’ we deserve to have a really strong influence in the creation process.  As an artist myself this really upset me, actually, on a visceral level.  Keep in mind I’m speaking for MY reaction not Auburn’s.  I am speaking generally here – so please take this on a more spiritual,  ideological and ethical level rather than a specific comment about CT.

Obviously, the artists’ community impacts the artist just as the artist impacts the community, but this is an organic process that cannot be forced, unless someone wants to sacrifice the art in order to do so.  An artist cannot work, socialize, and meet every personal need all in the same breath. Just something to keep in mind. If you want to be supportive – here are five suggestions.  1. Offer a strong and specific critique about something within the theory (not discounting the theory as a whole) – but don’t expect any immediate response. Be patient.  2. Learn the signals and become a vultologist.  3. Donate some money.  Surely you can afford $3 a month for something you believe in strongly?  4. Refrain from plagiarizing parts of his work and then misrepresenting it so you can charge people for your own counseling.  5. Ask Auburn what he needs.  The reward is the inspiration, knowledge and insight that you gain from the work this person has labored over.  In my opinion (for whatever that’s worth), anything beyond that is a wonderful gift, but not mandatory.

Just offering my two cents. Make of it what you will.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Animal.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.