Reply To: Hypothesis on type compatibility.

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Hypothesis on type compatibility. Reply To: Hypothesis on type compatibility.

a.k.a.Janie
Participant
  • Type: FiSe
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Unseelie

Interesting idea, and also interesting that some people agree and some disagree. My scientific side wants to conduct a controlled experiment, in which I would have a chance to exchange information with 16 strangers, one of each type, and rate how well I was able to understand each person’s thoughts, as well as how well I felt they were getting me, and then see what types everyone was. In reality, though, two things–one I don’t talk to enough people to have my own idea, and two, I’m unable to be objective. Like for example, my significant other turns out to be my conflictor type in Socionics, and I would naturally like to believe that we have good communication, because I think that’s what decent people try to do with their loved ones.
That’s why I would do an experiment with strangers, because it would be the closest I could get to being objective.

True, I do tend to find your (@greencoyote) thoughts pretty straightforward and don’t have trouble following them. I know one SeTi in real life, and pretty much the same. I don’t know if NeTi’s on the other hand, have a tendency to get more long-winded, and my mind starts to wander after listening to a certain threshold of Ti, or if it’s just a coincidence–too small sample size.

I do have Gulenko’s latest book. I bought it before coming to CT. Maybe I’ll go back to it and look if there’s anything in it on these rings. XD

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.