Reply To: Could I be mistyped? possibly Ne, versus Se.

Home Page Forums The General Hall Could I be mistyped? possibly Ne, versus Se. Reply To: Could I be mistyped? possibly Ne, versus Se.

EpicEntity
Participant
  • Type: SeTi
  • Development: l--l
  • Attitude: Directive

I was never into athletics either. I like electric-boarding, non-boxing martial arts; I want to get into parkour. I like the idea of becoming another person or bringing life into a fictional character until I can feel what they feel; rather then make fun of them.

This is an NFL video. I’d say they mostly look Si dominated. What do you think? Maybe the Se users are just culturally rooted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UoG6cv6i_c

PS: I also don’t room around not realizing how I end up in places. You may have Ni muse.

Daimon / Muse
An unconscious function can take two forms, that of the daimon or of the muse. When the unconscious function is daimonic, it is in its lowest form of integration and appears as an agent separate from the ego. The daimon will appear as an “other” entity that is not associated with us (or so we think), and who we may even be afraid of. The daimon corresponds roughly to what has been previously called repression in CT, although this is now evolving and repression was not the right term for it. The daimon is described as:…. -Auburn

CT Psychoanalysis

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by EpicEntity.
  • This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by EpicEntity.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.