Reply To: Vultology Quiz #4: 1 Sample!

Home Page Forums Vultology & Learning Center Vultology Quiz #4: 1 Sample! Reply To: Vultology Quiz #4: 1 Sample!

Cedar
Participant
  • Type: FiNe
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Seelie

I also think you will get a cleaner view of the behaviors/mannerisms if it is done in a two person conversation or interview. We all perform different things, even if we don’t realize it. Scarlet seemed to be performing hyper-femininity by being a false-bashful/shy/timid, moving her face in traditionally feminine ways, etc. that you see many younger women performing. I say this without judgment, but as an observation. I think this is lessened when it is not just one person speaking into a camera.

Also, there needs to be an awareness that we are pushed into or rewarded for certain things in life, such as being girly or studious when we are younger. Backing up her being an Se lead because she has a vlog on make-up, clothes, modelling, etc. doesn’t mean a lot at such a young age. I was into that when I was young, but haven’t worn make-up in over 5 years. I think it is easy to unintentionally have confirmation bias.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.