Reply To: [Ji] Three TiNe talking *about* their feelings?

Home Page Forums Ask a Demographic [Ji] Three TiNe talking *about* their feelings? Reply To: [Ji] Three TiNe talking *about* their feelings?

Elisa Day
Participant
  • Type: TiSe
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Adaptive

“But it seems, beyond having to contend with their match-or-mismatch-to-scenarios, Ti can incline people to wonder (and either accept or not) if the emotion is even valid. Fi seems to take it as a given that the information of the body is valid data, even if it brings into one’s awareness a sense that they should try doing self-work on feeling otherwise (i.e. maybe overcoming anger, sorrow, jealousy, etc).”

Yes, this is what I’ve noticed as well. Jelle and I were talking about this in Discord the other day: about how I don’t think much about constructing moral ethical system when I can just follow what I feel is right or wrong. She mentioned how she has to question whether or not her feelings are valid, and I said I wouldn’t doubt my own feelings. I suppose I would if I was encouraged to sit down and really think about it, but my first instinct is to follow them as if they are “fact.”

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.