Reply To: Vultology Quiz #4: 1 Sample!

Home Page Forums Vultology & Learning Center Vultology Quiz #4: 1 Sample! Reply To: Vultology Quiz #4: 1 Sample!

Auburn
Keymaster
  • Type: TiNe
  • Development: l--l
  • Attitude: Adaptive

I’m not a scientist or a statistician, but I’d like to think that I have a helpful understanding of the two disciplines. The scientific perspective is more important and I think that the only way to really do science is to follow the “rules” and to go through the correct channels. Einstein revolutionized physics, but he had a PhD and could submit his stuff to journals. This is definitely a step in the right direction, but still far away from a more formalized “test”.

Thanks Supah 🙂

Yes, I agree fully. We’re far away from that point still, but in the meantime these internal tests help to refine the practice & craft we are nurturing here.

And if the craft leads to practical success for us– if we succeed in predicting psychology internally via this model– then I think that’s time very well spent & progress well made. Even if it takes CT a while to properly answer to Academia, that’s fine since we’re just getting started anyway.

Between now and that time, there are people with questions about their inner realities, and I at least will remain committed to learning what I can about humanity and sharing that as I go.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by Auburn.
  • This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by Auburn.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.