Reply To: [Ji] Three TiNe talking *about* their feelings?

Home Page Forums Ask a Demographic [Ji] Three TiNe talking *about* their feelings? Reply To: [Ji] Three TiNe talking *about* their feelings?

Nyx
Participant
  • Type: TiNe
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Directive

I relate to most, if not all of what was said here. I see feelings as possible warnings but I don’t necessarily act on them because it’s hard to know if they are true and I tend to distrust them. I don’t always know whether or not to trust them as real, and I end up filtering them through a detached thought process, usually involving over thinking and over analysis. If they are disruptive enough and I end up trusting/believing them to be unconscious warnings, I usually handle them as a problem to be fixed and dealt with as soon as possible. I can address my emotions from a detached almost objective position; I don’t embody them. I guess this is what it means to Ti my way through them? Most of the time it’s hard for me tell the difference between anxiety and intuition. As I said in the other post, I’m more comfortable with my emotions than I used to be, and I’m trying to be more actively present with them and being in my body, rather than in my head all the time. But I still tend to think through my emotions.

Side note, I was reading through the Directive Fe description and so much of it hits home, especially being blunt and putting people in their place/shaming them, calling people out for being rude, etc.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Nyx.
  • This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Nyx.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.