Reply To: Happy 2020! :) New years resolutions?

Home Page Forums The General Hall Happy 2020! :) New years resolutions? Reply To: Happy 2020! :) New years resolutions?

Animal
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

1. How did you feel about 2019? How was the year for you?

I’ve been struggling with illness – sometimes struggling even to breathe – so my own personal progress has been slower than ever.  Since I can’t exercise and exert my will toward tangible goals with the type of focus I usually possess, I’ve been manic and anxious, even angry.  I cannot say I’ve been my best self. But in the midst of all this, I spent a lot of time online and met some truly beautiful people, such as the ones here. I’ve been honored to be part of this project in any small way, and to oversee the Enneatude-Archetribe project. My usual focus is more personal, but opening up socially, focusing more on others, group projects and politics – has allowed me insight into some beautiful souls. I wouldn’t take that back for the world. But my spirit cannot sustain a life where I’m not funneling my energy into my deepest purpose every day.  So I am thrilled that I was able to wrap up the decade by pursuing new ‘up and coming’ medical solutions which I’ll be implementing in the new year.

That said, things have been amazing with @Ivory . This year saw some big victories for us as a couple and I could not be more grateful for his presence in my life and in this universe <3 . I am also excited for the Archetribe forum, which allows us to continue exploring typology and archetypes with the amazing people we’ve met, and also leaves room for me to take time to myself and express things that matter to me outside typology.  Moving the project away from facebook has helped disentangle me from the interpersonal heat.

2. What do you hope to accomplish this year?

• My part of the editing for Book 1 will be finished by the end of the month, but I hope also to publish this year.
  • Move to another state with Ivory in September!
  • Get through the first round (or two) of a major difficult treatment for illness; also start on fixing my jaw
  • Lose 15-20 pounds, instill my old workout schedule
  • Film a few more of the music videos before we move
  • Sell or get rid of much of our stuff to prepare for moving & starting anew

3. How do you feel about 2020 in general? What do you think will happen worldwide?

I have strong ideas on this but if I say them, I may invite conflict.  It’s ok to be explicit on my own forum.. but over here, perhaps rude. I think I’ll pass on this round. 😉

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by Animal.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.