Reply To: Hierarchy as Ontological Priority

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Hierarchy as Ontological Priority Reply To: Hierarchy as Ontological Priority

Alice
Participant
  • Type: FiSe
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Unseelie

This is off topic, but to provide an answer to unseeliness, my thought would just be mental health self-work. I used to be  ae little deeper on the far end of unseeliness, and I like to think that maybe I’ve balanced it out to reasonable levels. It was years of therapy, self-help books, deepening my relationships with my friends, and purposefully / directly addressing and owning up to any repeating personality traps I was falling into. It’s hokey, but the enneagram helped a bunch.

Direct and sustained self-honesty along with a hope / intent to better myself and my reactions to people really did it! I was told by more than a few people that I came across harshly sometimes, or that I could be mean, and that made me sad honestly! The intent came from the realization that I’d lost the ability to know when I was being short with people, or if I was being a bummer. I wanted to do better by people, and also myself. Getting back in touch with some seelie aspects of Fi has been very good for my happiness 🙂

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.