Reply To: Hierarchy as Ontological Priority

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Hierarchy as Ontological Priority Reply To: Hierarchy as Ontological Priority

a.k.a.Janie
Participant
  • Type: FiSe
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Unseelie

As a newbie at this, I can’t say very much; but in any case, I take it as some interesting food for thought. Being me, I have to self-reference here and learn to grasp the concepts through developing myself first. It makes sense that the hierarchy is lived out at every minute. It makes me think about how my lower functions would have to really become a part of my life to show up in the vultology signals. While I’m very familiar (too familiar, actually) with conflicts between functions and their opposing orientations (shadow), I hadn’t thought much about conflicts between dominant and polar functions, etc., especially intrapersonally. But I’ve started to see more how Fi and Te could “fight” for space in an individual’s consciousness. This seemed to precipitate a slight identity crisis of my own. For one thing, it hit me how much less I could stand to do Fi excessive contempt, in some situations, and that the alternative would be Te. Not really sure how that would even play out. Probably with a lot of energetic toll.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.