Reply To: Psych ER to development War of the Roses

Home Page Forums Politics & Current Events Psych ER to development War of the Roses Reply To: Psych ER to development War of the Roses

Auburn
Keymaster
  • Type: TiNe
  • Development: l--l
  • Attitude: Adaptive

Multiple times now, not a single like on my response to a critique of me, which is typical. The people have spoken. I’ve tried to be supportive but it ends today. Good luck to you all.

Very well. The modteam and I have agreed to extend the Discord ban to a forum-wide ban as well.

I, and many members, have tried extending our kindness to you but I see now that this is beyond our scope to help. You’ve insulted (by name) multiple members here, including me, in your youtube videos yet have a neediness for positive affirmation while you dish out such unkindness in turn. Rather than see the grace offered to you, you choose to mistreat it. And this sort of behavior is a form of ‘abuse’ of others and I have to say we’re better off without that.

It is an Alpha dig I have seen used before at Beta’s. A similar thing could be said about Alpha inaction when it is needed most, such as during the Holocaust. “I saw no smoke stacks” “I was just following orders” “That is not my problem” etc. So, it is easy to judge someone who is taking action against wrong doing as just as bad or worse as those committing it, through blood vengeance, but what is more evil?

I never said that about Betas. Ad hominem attacks on me being Alpha, layered atop of a general typological prejudice (comparing us to being Holocaust complicit) are examples of what I mean by behaviors we don’t need.

Be well on your journey. I’ll respond to any followup comments you have via email.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Auburn.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.