Reply To: Is it even worth it? Making Ni Conscious

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Is it even worth it? Making Ni Conscious Reply To: Is it even worth it? Making Ni Conscious

a.k.a.Janie
Participant
  • Type: FiSe
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Unseelie

Hi @GreenCoyote ,

I just noticed your reply. 🙂

That makes total sense. Glad you could relate. And that you’ve been able to grow and develop yourself in your time here.

Yes, I am new here. I just got my report this month, and have barely started getting to know people on here. Seeing my report and the little bit of the resources and forums I’ve seen on the site has been awesome already. I’m kind of trying to get a bit out of my comfort zone and interact with more people, so.

As far as my relationship with Ni, it’s kind of interesting. For the past 2.5 years, in which I’ve spent a portion of my free time on typology related things, I never seriously doubted or questioned that my best fit type was (MBTI) INFP. I did, however, feel that the system was perhaps a bit too rigid, because I felt that I also used Ni sometimes. And then I submitted videos to Cognitive Type, and BAM! FiSe. I was like, What the…?! lol. But with a margin of error including FiNe. So, basically I’m sort of in a questioning state regarding my type now. I relate to tertiary Ni and Critical Parent Ni. I strongly relate to Ni as a “hobby” function, but also to Si as either a “play” or “tool” function.

Anyway, I actually did record a video of my own on my thoughts on reaching my next level of development (or not). I kind of got inspired by yours. But I’ve hesitated to post it, because, to be honest, I felt that it was kind of depressing/heavy, as well as vulnerable. And I thought it was maybe not appropriate to just, bam, hit everyone with that, on a forum where I’ve barely posted more than an introduction.

In any case, I do want to actively post some stuff, as feels right. So, we’ll see.

See you,

Janie

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.