Reply To: The cost of bringing Fe into consciousness

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions The cost of bringing Fe into consciousness Reply To: The cost of bringing Fe into consciousness

EpicEntity
Participant
  • Type: SeTi
  • Development: l--l
  • Attitude: Directive

@epicentity I don’t see it yet. Those are more like exerted pushes IMO. The Fe should flow with everything. You are on-beat with the head nods.

Yeah, I was pretty concerned about the possibility of only exerted pushes. I have to go in the database and check to see if other Ti users using exerted pushes are talking about doing something in real time.

I know this is gonna sound wild but try out some interpretive dance, or just dance in general. might open up some of the Fe in you. Get in touch with your body’s flow so to speak.

It might, yet dancing would have to get a gamma in flow with their Te. Plus, I can’t imagine an alpha getting their Fe by dancing unless they choreograph instead of improv. I’ve dance improvisationally to EDM day after day before. The starting weed I dance in the sight of my FeSi roommate. He told I was the best he’d ever seen (likely to be an overstatement). That was the day after he inform me about “…now dancing with a woman entails…” (traditional ritual mindset) (He really was a grandpa for a 36 year old). Anyway I’d say for me it has a lot to do with Se.

Updated thought: Interpretive dance seems to be aiming at expressing ones inner feelings I can visualize a dance that expressed a united experience.

As an interpreting SeTi always going to the basics (which is always a good sign) I’m starting to think that the core of Fe goes further than arranging (Je) and further than expressing (Fe symptoms) it’s like a relating or an experience of sharing an experience.

If this is the case then that makes a grand amount of sense based on so many of my downfalls. I’m always going my own way in some matter. I’m rarely ever checking for somebody else’s experience. At the same I am trying to separate from social contracts as much as humanly possible. Which may have me using Ti and Ni to find all the ways I let society enslave me and get myself out of it with Se. All in all Fe might be pretty numb in this manner.

Spoiler for This is rant I posted up on my local Craigslist

Local Controversialist…
For those who can not live their lives without constantly thinking about me I can only tell you that this message is for your benefit.
For those who are most hostile towards me this message can save you from making life or death mistake.<br>
I can’t stop you from thinking that the propose of this message is to increase my changes of survival.<br>
You choose your own interpretation.
I am not a slave to your realty.
I am not a slave to your culture.
I am not a slave to your rules.
I am not a slave to your insults.
I am not a slave to your limitations.
I am not a slave to your beliefs.
I am not a slave to your social constructs.
I am not a slave to your hierarchy of dominance.
What you think is ‘crazy’ is not likely verified by professionals
What you think is ‘crazy’ is likely you being afraid of what is not in societal control
When I am walking I am actively ‘doing whatever I feel like doing’
When I am with women I am actively ‘doing whatever I feel like doing’
It’s a waste of stupidity to invite me to a fight.
If anything stops me from moving forward it will be destroyed.
When I talk to myself I am seeing how my thoughts verbalize.
When I yell it is only to myself in the form of ventilation.
I will be fearful in the short-term as I can be affected by the gas lighting of any retards beliefs
I will be fearless in the long-term as no matter what affects me I will not stop ‘doing whatever I feel like doing’
I don’t care about hard work I care where hard work will led.
To me being asked if I am gay or straight is the same thing as being If my favorite color is bronze or silver.
My sexual orientation is ‘doing whatever I feel like doing’
If anyone wants to learn more about what I think ‘doing whatever I feel like doing’ is arrangement. (was posted as is)
If anyone thinks this is a post that holds no value… I agree, but other may disagree base on their improvements.
We can be cool if you allow us to be cool.

———————– rescanning Auburn’s Fe articals —————-

Fe or Je users may more often find themselves realizing and utilizing what everyone doesn’t know what everyone knows or everyone doesn’t know what everyone doesn’t know.

There is this world of You and I. I don’t have that world. I don’t think I can have a conversation with someone that evaluates me constantly with “you know”. My instinctive response would be like “No I don’t know and I only care to know what I know”… “Maybe I know something that can help you and maybe you know something that can help me.”

———————————————may add more later—————————————————-

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by EpicEntity.
  • This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by EpicEntity.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.