Reply To: FiSe: The Definitive Vultology

Home Page Forums Vultology & Learning Center FiSe: The Definitive Vultology Reply To: FiSe: The Definitive Vultology

Bera
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Seelie

I have to try it ! I become rigid on purpose during meetings at the office but in that case I am adopting a Je posture rather than Ji.

I also use Ni zone outs on purpose to avoid people who want to give me flyers or to ask for money on the street. So basically I Se them coming to me and instead of focusing on them or doing friendly Se toggles, I defocus and look straight forward with no focal point, lowering my eye lids. They never bother me when I’m doing this !

Oh, dear, this sounded like a stingy attitude but I don’t think it’s fair to be stopped again and again for different stuff that isn’t my problem. I really think people should be allowed to contribute how they choose and not be shamed into giving their time and money to someone they don’t know and appreciate. 🤔 I hate to feel obliged to give without a clear purpose in mind.

Anyway, I will totally try the Ji posture when I’m surrounded by people and check if the environment becomes more alive.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Bera.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.