Reply To: Self-Improvement & Sense of Purpose. Do you Need it? How does it Work for You?

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Self-Improvement & Sense of Purpose. Do you Need it? How does it Work for You? Reply To: Self-Improvement & Sense of Purpose. Do you Need it? How does it Work for You?

GreenCoyote
Participant
  • Type: SeTi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Adaptive

They way I currently view this topic.

Purpose is actually a state of mind.

You can actually seemingly live without purpose completely and fully yet still be completely fulfilled in the department of purpose and meaning. As long as that meaning is seen or experienced (Pe) purpose is felt.

Purpose to me is not having a goal, but knowing that wherever I am going there is a goal. I may just be unaware of it in my current state yet I know I am on the right track. (Ni) synchronicity and such. having that synchronicity line up in a way that helps me and doesn’t threaten me. if left to my own devices the synchronicity is always there but taunting me. With a re-orientation via communication and energy absorption you can re-align. however! I find that you can’t re-align in a stagnant position. you must make the initial push, move out of the gunk and PUSH, once you get moving, that’s when you want the alignment. (Ni). this provides meaning, it provides purpose inadvertently because even though you are still living moment to moment, the meaning of life unfolds as the fabric of the universe is revealed in the world, real time, in the moment (Pe) as you move through it. Your (Pe) is serving a goal (Ni) even if that goal is not completely felt and seen. it is understood. there is no goal (or if there is one it’s invisible), just the correct path.

oh Lordy I hope this makes sense. ha ha.

I’ve had a pretty good day so I am hoping I don’t sound crazy.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.