Reply To: Archetypal Qualia/Energies

Home Page Forums Vultology & Learning Center Archetypal Qualia/Energies Reply To: Archetypal Qualia/Energies

EpicEntity
Participant
  • Type: SeTi
  • Development: l--l
  • Attitude: Directive

I think when it comes to PeJi I-I- types they expose their weaknesses and still move forward. The one’s on the top of my head are PewDiePie NeTi I-I- king of youtube and Julien Blanc SeTi I-I- king of game. Even SeFi I-I- from Iron Man was making a crap load of mistakes to illustrate the importants of perspiration after the inspiration.

Now that I think about PiJe as another percevier. Donald Trump (typed NiTe II– I believe) takes hit after hit after hit in-between each debate or interview but never during any of these session.

Even for myself I believe in being fearful in the short term yet fearless in the long term (I think it has to do with my conscious Pi). If I am outside doing whatever feel I like doing and someone offends me I’ll treat the situation like it’s all good weather I’ve been affected or unaffected. If it happens day after day people will call me a bitch even though I never stop doing whatever I feel like doing. Plus the most seemingly hostile offenders never risk their lives by getting in my way like I keep remaining them. I think a few locals are able to see the strength behind my resolve, but it seems like the outnumbering weak create the world they want to create in their combined minds.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by EpicEntity.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.