Reply To: Question about Fe and Fights?

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Question about Fe and Fights? Reply To: Question about Fe and Fights?

GreenCoyote
Participant
  • Type: SeTi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Adaptive

@Faex

Otherwise, this is one of those things I won’t get past. If nothing else, my partner has to grant me the presumption (a very strong presumption!) of good motives. I have dropped every friendship where I came to see this presumption lacking. Not right away, of course! Usually it’s after lots of rounds (because my Ne has to rule out a bagillion possibilities before I can really be sure.) Like I said, it’s the one thing I can’t get past, just recalling my history.

I really relate to this even though we have zero functions in common. I too give people many chances and a lot of time to redeem themselves if they keep messing up in my book. I too wish to be seen as having good motives and just in general feeling like my weaknesses and flaws are accepted. I try to believe other people have good motives too and really want my own motives to be pure. Something that is really difficult with the functions I have.

As far as the fighting and conflicts though I have noticed a similar trend with SiTe types. Especially Erik Thor who I think self identifies as an INFJ but auburn has him typed on here as SiTe. I watched a video awhile ago with him and two Socionics beta types and he absolutely does not like any sort of conflict. 

I envy the delta types because of this, they seem to be able to make their relationships work without drama and conflict. For me I might get bored with that. I am still trying to figure out how to release my aggression in healthy ways. Just seems like the deltas don’t even get there. Lucky ducks 🙂

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.