Reply To: Pe Leads – Inspiration vs. Perspiration. Do you work Hard?

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Pe Leads – Inspiration vs. Perspiration. Do you work Hard? Reply To: Pe Leads – Inspiration vs. Perspiration. Do you work Hard?

GreenCoyote
Participant
  • Type: SeTi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Adaptive

Hmm, this is an interesting topic.

I would say that I find I can be very hardworking. In the past if it was required of me to be hardworking I am able to do it, at least for short durations. When I am energized there is nothing I can do but work it seems. A week ago I had a lot of energy and it just turned into cleaning and being active. I also find that when my Fe is activated (helping people and seeing my environment recive a positive response from my actions) it fuels my activity in the Se department.

I have often been told by people at my job that I am very hardworking, never slaking. Although I do have days where I go into work and I can barely lift a finger. I think being Pe lead just means that the hardworking is more sporadic and less consistent.

I enjoy being in an energetic flow state, where my Se and Fe work in tandem to produce a sort of cohesive group atmosphere. However ever since working with my NiFe friend I have noticed that work doesn’t really feel like work and all the activities that I used to not be able to accomplish are being accomplished. However! I think there is a limit to how much we can push ourselves into a state where we are not actually 100% comfortable. So I know being a workhorse is not my thing in the long run.

Relaxing is more my thing than work, but I also know that in order to accomplish goals a little bit of hardworking is required. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.