Reply To: Trauma might be an offering of insight from the unconscious

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Trauma might be an offering of insight from the unconscious Reply To: Trauma might be an offering of insight from the unconscious

EpicEntity
Participant
  • Type: SeTi
  • Development: l--l
  • Attitude: Directive

I’m inspired to report my ongoing thoughts of @jay ‘s thread. I like to know if dealing with your trauma operates in a way similar to my own. Words in bold indicates trauma incoming. Word in italic indicates trauma outgoing. Words in bold and italic indicates trauma phasing.

The read It’s so long... I need to be patienceI don’t need to be anythingBut I wonder if he is Pi Ni-ego what contrast will I take from this as a Pe lead Ni-egoI can’t go writing and reading things thinking in terms of identity… In order for me to be in my entity form… my true self… I’ll need to let go of my cognitive possessions. But why do I stop short on reading what I think a long passage is? What is like to think as an Pi lead Ni ego? Is there a way to interpret which leads to the most gain.

Jack… is Jack the guy the here or from that Flow State thing?… whatever they what want to call themselves? He’s only know about typology for so little… I got the impression he’s know about it for eons… Is reading one of Jungian main books? holy …. those things are massive…  I would it slow me down… I’ll need to bring that information to life in someway before I could absorb any it… That’s cool his reading it maybe I’ll access some cool stuff through his mind…

Trauma… his been mentioning that for some time… that seems to be a central thing for him… It makes me want to bring about my way of enlightenment I have no idea if it would help another’s cognitive structure. Also I wouldn’t want anyone just assuming I need there help… to think he’s far from it wouldn’t be a high EQ thing to do.

The inferior doorway to the unconscious. Yeah that sound something he would figure out. This makes me thing that any functions of the first four that are undeveloped are at least at higher level of unconsciousness than the last four functions. This might have been already mentions many times after the developmental marks where installed.

The lead function being attacked by the next three in a personality split. IDK … I’m leaning towards not likely. I’m thinking that in most situations the Je-function would as protector take control of the rest… I want to say more but I all out of complete thoughts. I have met two IDDs

————————————to be cont… maybe… I just read the rules & etiquette… not doing good on that… Auburn like this if you agree….

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by EpicEntity.
  • This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by EpicEntity.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.