Reply To: Uncompressed/Compressed & Double-E/I

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Uncompressed/Compressed & Double-E/I Reply To: Uncompressed/Compressed & Double-E/I

Faex
Participant
  • Type: NeFi
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Seelie

I like your ‘double’ terms, @celeste! They synchronize nicely with the Double Extro/Intro we’re already used to! Double J, Double P are just great IMO.

Last month I started noticing a little habit that I didn’t have before Te was brought into consciousness and is one that funnily enough, causes me to be extremely embarrassed if anyone sees me doing it.

More often than not, I just walk around my house or towards my local grocery store and think out loud things that I’ve done/experience/or would like to discuss or have a conversation about, like a movie that I’ve seen, food that I need to buy or a recent topic that I’m interested in. This sort of externalized-internal-dialogue, that I do to give shape to my thoughts, occurs while I wave my hands around like a lunatic as If I were talking or debating with someone even though I might be completely alone.

Prior to all of this, I could stay still, calm and talk as much as I wanted without having to be so expressive, nowadays I can barely form a sentence without gesticulating or going through a rapid rant that is mostly unintentional.

Although, I have to mention that most of those gestures and thoughts are clamped down and refined by Ji, so they’re not as “uncompressed” as I would like them to be.

*I do think it’s there! still waiting for your response on this matter.

Interesting! What I’ve found as I’ve been doing tones of Je (out of necessity, not really deliberately just to develop Je!) lately is that I get my strategic steps/plan of action from externalizing my thinking/brainstorming in someway; Usually, it’s in telling someone what I will do (poor mom) but I found a private way to do it that’s become pure magic! I just write it out, lol. Bullet point. I don’t think about it prior, it’s like the mere step of writing down the first basic step opens the part of us that knows how to do things.  It’s incredible! I’ve been able to get my ADD self motivated to do crazy difficult stuff all by myself just by doing this. It’s kinda like brainstorming a mind-map for everything, but instead of post-its all over a canvas, it’s simple bullets in my journal. It’s kinda like a conversation with myself: How do we get here? Then an answer pop. What’s the obstacle here? Another answer. And what would we need for this/that? Pop! I love it.

Like you, my old process was either just jumping in or withdrawing into myself (which I experienced as mystical since it was usually done as a prayer/convo with God).

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.