Reply To: Offer of Spiritual Healing/Development Service

Home Page Forums Spirituality & Philosophy Offer of Spiritual Healing/Development Service Reply To: Offer of Spiritual Healing/Development Service

Scientiam
Participant
  • Type: TiSe
  • Development: llll
  • Attitude: Directive

@auburn,

It sounds to me like you did genuinely break out of your Ti ego attachment! ..and went into full Fe+Ni guru mode. That is, perhaps you understood, at the deep visceral level, the viewpoint of the Fe+Ni within you as valid, magnificent and powerful/alive?… Enantiodromia causes swings and counter-swings until a long-term sustainable energetic balance can be achieved.

Oh, thank you for letting me know what’s going on from someone else’s perspective😆, I was starting to feel discouraged a little bit because, in the end, all this is really crazy to me (from the old outlook/paradigm I had) and it has been very exhausting. You are right that Ni-Fe guru and especially the ENF temperament profile has come out of me and through it I feel energized/alive and “called” to be this way, so much that I know it has always been there but contained and forced to come out through other ways (like my dreams of being a filmmaker).  I looked up enantiodromia and I see more clearly what is happening now. I knew I was being submerged in my shadow and I think I went deep (I was able to get help from a spiritual healer through EFT and sound bath healing/ceremony and some crystals (don’t judge me please lol I think they “worked” too)  and by ultimately overcoming the state of fear I was in). I would tell the spiritual people what is going on with me and they would just be so nonchalant, while I felt like I was dying inside🤣 and one told me I had an “entity” following me at some point. But yea, I will definitely share/document what’s been happening, I just don’t know how to consolidate it all yet.

A small clan of four actualized Betas, of all four energetic quadrants, giving counsel to people on how to elevate their consciousness on each level – thus helping the human collective reach new heights of self awareness, seems like something right out of a myth, and yet perhaps this is one of the possible configurations that a knowledge of CT can manifest?

I think this is an even better idea and it matches what I have been envisioning 😃. This gives me “Star Wars: A New Hope” vibes (and one thing that my experience through this spiritual process has shown me is that “magic/miracles” in the universe is in some way real) lol what do you guys think? @jay; @epickalypze; @faeruss

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.