Reply To: Uncompressed/Compressed & Double-E/I

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Uncompressed/Compressed & Double-E/I Reply To: Uncompressed/Compressed & Double-E/I

Animal
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

Right.. when @faeruss was the only person who was typed at IIII, I had the sense that this was an ideal state, but that is just because I like the way his mind works and he seems like a stable, mature, thoughtful person, willing to recheck his opinions, philosophical yet pragmatic, spiritual yet real.  However, I won’t name names as it’s purely subjective, but there have been other people typed at IIII including celebs – whose maturity and perspective was extremely questionable to me.

On the other hand, I know some I—‘s who are just as brilliant as Faeruss although they are more specialized and less ‘well rounded.’ Personally I am a specializer in general, despite being III-  and I do value this kind of mindset highly. Sometimes I wish my Fi had never developed – I feel it slowed me down and made me more self conscious and clutzy, less seductive — then again, it was trauma which caused it to develop, and maybe it was the trauma itself and not the Fi that destroyed things I valued about myself, since the trauma of chronic illness is ongoing.

I decided after much internal ado, that there’s nothing particularly magical about any development.  I am not in a big rush to develop Ni, although I suspect it will happen because my Ni is not weak and it bubbles up adequately.  But I’m not seeing a hierarchy of goodness or intelligence personally. It’s all in how you use it.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Animal.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.