Reply To: Uncompressed/Compressed & Double-E/I

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Uncompressed/Compressed & Double-E/I Reply To: Uncompressed/Compressed & Double-E/I

Celeste
Participant
  • Type: NeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

I relate to everything Doc has said, even the part where he mentions having to read the same line over and over -darned Ne- haha.

Thanks for sharing, here’s a little section that I want to focus on since it caught my attention:

another thing we’ve seen in CT with double extroverts is what I sorta call “uncompressed” consciousness, where the person thinks as they talk, or talks as they think — so that their consciousness is “out there” for you in real-time, as it happens. this causes it to be uncompressed, so.. discussion is very much a process of working it out in the present.

Last month I started noticing a little habit that I didn’t have before Te was brought into consciousness and is one that funnily enough, causes me to be extremely embarrassed if anyone sees me doing it.

More often than not, I just walk around my house or towards my local grocery store and think out loud things that I’ve done/experience/or would like to discuss or have a conversation about, like a movie that I’ve seen, food that I need to buy or a recent topic that I’m interested in. This sort of externalized-internal-dialogue, that I do to give shape to my thoughts, occurs while I wave my hands around like a lunatic as If I were talking or debating with someone even though I might be completely alone.

Prior to all of this, I could stay still, calm and talk as much as I wanted without having to be so expressive, nowadays I can barely form a sentence without gesticulating or going through a rapid rant that is mostly unintentional.

Although, I have to mention that most of those gestures and thoughts are clamped down and refined by Ji, so they’re not as “uncompressed” as I would like them to be.

*I do think it’s there! still waiting for your response on this matter.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.