Reply To: Offer of Spiritual Healing/Development Service

Home Page Forums Spirituality & Philosophy Offer of Spiritual Healing/Development Service Reply To: Offer of Spiritual Healing/Development Service

Scientiam
Participant
  • Type: TiSe
  • Development: llll
  • Attitude: Directive

@epickalypze, I definitely like your idea better. I was going to add an addendum to this post saying that I wasn’t going to offer the service anymore because the lesson I was meant to learn from me posting this was that God/Spirit keeps telling me I am a guide in some way and I keep trying to control the “outcome” of this guidance, instead of letting it be, and therefore it seems I still have my ego nice and alive in me (although it does seem I was able to disconnect from Ti ego in some way)😆. Also, my spiritual work within myself is not over, and I keep thinking it is! So in the end, your idea of helping people one by one sounds awesome, though I would now also add that not everyone is on the same path and in the end the individual and their relationship to their soul/path can help themselves more than we ever can. I think at some point I will write down or explain in a video what happened to me so that others can take that information for themselves and follow what resonates with them and throw out what doesn’t. But first I still need to work on myself and just live and be grateful for what I have and the bad/limiting beliefs I have removed from myself so far😊.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Scientiam.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.