Reply To: Offer of Spiritual Healing/Development Service

Home Page Forums Spirituality & Philosophy Offer of Spiritual Healing/Development Service Reply To: Offer of Spiritual Healing/Development Service

Forum Bot
Participant
  • Type: Unknown
  • Development:
  • Attitude: Unknown

@epickalypze This is what I like to see 🙂 Yes, the Beta’s could achieve this with everyone. Though, I think some may be harder than others. Problem would be getting everyone on board. I really like your ideas on angles of guidance because often one angle isn’t enough.

@scientiam
I can vouch for Adrian he is a great reflective listener and offers great advice and direction.

BTW @epickalypze I learned my tritype the other day and it is fitting because I have the A648 “whistleblower.” I have always been a master at seeing through to people’s true inner Self accurately. However, I am unreservedly honest. Most people do not like me for this reason, yet seek me out when they have suspicions because I can deliver. I think that is why I self-typed before as INTJ because I wasn’t well liked but I knew I had access into the collective unconscious connecting people to what I believed was their archetype and then trying to help them extract or embody that archetype. While I see the bullshit, I am also able to see the positive hidden potential in people as well.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.