Reply To: Offer of Spiritual Healing/Development Service

Home Page Forums Spirituality & Philosophy Offer of Spiritual Healing/Development Service Reply To: Offer of Spiritual Healing/Development Service

EpicEntity
Participant
  • Type: SeTi
  • Development: l--l
  • Attitude: Directive

Hay what if all four Beta’s got into self awakening one person at time. You can be responsible for direction; Me liberation;  @jay reflection; and @Faeruss expression. This is kind of up my ally having gotten involved in so much self help content and having had a perspectivising impact on some others, also I think my main contribution would be at avoiding cognitive dissonance . Reading Court Jester’s entry I think he can caught on to people’s hidden selves. I get the idea that Faeruss (I have a shy guy crush on um… Unfortunately ladies, I’d bet money that my usual hetero inclinations will win out) can release any pin up energy. All in all I think the best selling point will be that all four active N-ego betas are focusing on one person, and their relationship to the world, in four diverse ways. If we all decide to do it then my vote is for @Auburn to have first dibs on being our test subject.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.