Reply To: Massive argument on Fakebook about Vultology

Home Page Forums Vultology & Learning Center Massive argument on Fakebook about Vultology Reply To: Massive argument on Fakebook about Vultology

Animal
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

Jack – I’m going to throw in my guess that you’re NiTe or something similar. I could be wrong of course. I could also be biased since I suspected you were Gamma NT since I was on your forum, even before I learned vultology; but I didn’t feel educated enough yet to make a case or to bring it up.  I just checked some videos and the vultology SEEMS to match my hunch.  I also think you typed yourself as 5w6 enneagram, right? I’d agree with that.  This is just my guess though! Not worth nearly as much as a reading from an actual vultologist 🙂

Also about the psychopath/sociopath thing, I get it. When I was going through rough times and felt out of touch with my heart, I’ve wondered about it too. It happens to the best of us.  So, I take it back. My contention isn’t with your character, but with the fact that I was typing ALMOST correctly as FiSe, and then your forum was so forceful and persuasive that eventually after much arguing and downright bullying, I reluctantly looked into Beta, even though in my heart I knew it was wrong. My entire knowledge base was turned upside down and not in a good way. Things were just confusing, and with a chronic illness on top of Ti polr, it messed with my entire conception of type. Of course, that’s my fault, and I don’t blame anyone but me, for falling for it. However, I just wanted to get to the truth.  This same issue happened to MANY OTHER people there, who previously typed as Gamma or Delta, but then moved to Beta because your forum ascribed Fi absolutely no feelings and no personality.  There was so much focus on “Beta drama” and every person with heart or a soul was told (or bullied) to type at Beta.  Some of these people later were typed as Deltas or Gammas here, and put up fights or acted rude because of prejudices that your forum put forth. I see it as a toxic environment, but it could be that you’re a 5 focused on information and you got in over your head. It might not be that you’re particularly psychopathic, but just unaware of how toxic this is, and for how many people, and the backlash that it has caused across many other forums as well. As a leader of another forum, I had to deal with this backlash among angry members who would insult each other and cause ridiculous drama just to keep their Beta NF card. So this was a much bigger problem than “my mistype,” which I can just as easily blame myself for. It’s the environment at large and how it is run, and the misinformation being spread, with “cool types” vs. “uncool types,” and people clamoring to push their friends and themselves to the “top of the pile” – which was unequivocally Beta NF.

Thankfully, I left that forum and figured out much about socionics on my own, which lead me to come up with my own typings – with input and feedback from a smart group of friends. We started developing our own system for how to type people, and when I found CT, Auburn had noticed very similar trends in physical appearance and attitude, but took it to another level, and typed most of us the same way we had typed ourselves. So, I was thankful to be able to drop this project and to come here where the environment was welcoming and the methods were genuine.  I hope there can be some peace and reconciliation between WSS and CT, because the field at large would improve if these gaps could be bridged.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by Animal.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.