Reply To: Massive argument on Fakebook about Vultology

Home Page Forums Vultology & Learning Center Massive argument on Fakebook about Vultology Reply To: Massive argument on Fakebook about Vultology

Forum Bot
Participant
  • Type: Unknown
  • Development:
  • Attitude: Unknown

@echidna Jack, we would have taken all of this old news down if we knew you were coming. Generally, people here are pretty accepting. Thing is I don’t know what has gone on in discord because I left that a few days ago. I hope they were not too hard on you when they learned who you were.

This was supposed to be a private forum but this goes to show that really we should all be aware of what we write and leave on these walls. I am sorry as well for the things I wrote. I wrote them whilst angry and before we had a chance to come to more of an understanding and get on better terms.

Frankly, I am still angry with Flowstate and that ESTJ girl pretending to be an ENFJ. I think I was angry before and directed a lot of it at you because it became a WSS deal and the beta in me expects you to lead that. Just as in CT I think the beta’s expect @auburn to make an appearance from time to time because this is essentially his kingdom, his creation, and his responsibility. This is one  distinction socionics makes about Beta Quadra I think is spot on.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.