Reply To: Verifiability, CT and Socionics

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Verifiability, CT and Socionics Reply To: Verifiability, CT and Socionics

Auburn
Keymaster
  • Type: TiNe
  • Development: l--l
  • Attitude: Adaptive

The Doctor | Pleiadian

The primary flaw I see in this is similar to the Pod’Lair and OP issues. The reason they’re getting solid test-retest reliability is because they’ve established clear expectations for subjective interpretations. While their subjective interpretations are more abstract than CT’s, CT still relies upon the assumption that signal X corresponds to function A – which could be incorrect – and the interpretation of that signal is still subjective. This is in effect self validating, but relying on empirical factors rather than abstract factors, which has an inherent advantage over the other approaches. Also, while Nardi hasn’t proven that cognitive functions exist to a degree that has been accepted by the academic community, his coherence map data set is quite compelling, with an r = ~.9 within type. I’d love to get you two connected and comparing data, as you’re both focused on physical manifestations. As for Socionics, I’m very interested in what degree any given person’s CT function signals might manifest in accordance with their Socionics model – especially with respect to the ‘strong but unvalued’ functions. I am seeing a fair amount of signals that imply this might be the case.

The Doctor | Pleiadian

podlair is such a good example of what not to do tho.

OP is a great example of training people to agree with you to create a high test-retest accuracy.

Dave and Shannon have many times talked about how long it took Shannon to be able to accurately predict the same way as Dave, and the process they described was very clearly Dave telling her she was wrong until she learned how to look at things the same way he did. That only proves that Shannon is good at predicting Dave, not that their system is accurate.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.