Reply To: Se Realism, Ne Surrealism & Identity

Home Page Forums Cognitive Functions Se Realism, Ne Surrealism & Identity Reply To: Se Realism, Ne Surrealism & Identity

Animal
Participant
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

@Alerith Just so you know, I edited that post for like 8 hours! I said I’d stop after six but kept going. These ideas, I’ve been percolating for months and struggling to verbalize. I saw you liked the post. The main edit after that was the “Part 3” at the end. *hides*

I find this so hard to articulate. I do feel that you understand human nature, and also your limits, and I wonder if that’s because you’ve been forced to face your own limits due to trauma?  Or am I offbase and you do struggle with the idea that you can’t do/be everything? (Maybe you can?) 😛 .

Anyway, feel free to rip my post apart and be scathing – words really do not come easy for me, yet I want to explore this.  Do you think I’m wrong about the basic gyst?  Also how does catharsis manifest for you in art? Is it mostly through escape? What does ‘Alice in Wonderland’ or other fantasy do for you? What about other Ne people?  @Teatime ? Really curious about all this.  Also, do other Se users resonate with this, or have contentions?

Done posting now. I swear. 😀

Edit: I just saw your response Alerith, (following this post!) … and I’ll come back to it because I don’t want to overcrowd the thread, but in short I agree with EVERYTHING you said, I think. Also I just saw @vive has joined and I want your input vive! (Sorry about the length of the posts) . You are a Ne lead who was very quick to pick up enneagram and its principles so you’d be partially a counter to what I said, but I’m curious for your crit/reactions about Ne. I am really trying to understand and willing to be wrong on absolutely anything regarding Ne.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Animal.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.