Reply To: Type & Esotericism?

Home Page Forums Vultology & Learning Center Type & Esotericism? Reply To: Type & Esotericism?

Paul
Participant
  • Type: TeNi
  • Development: l-l-
  • Attitude: Unseelie

My experiences have taught me that there is a higher intelligence intertwined with our conscious experience. What it is, who knows? I personally believe that consciousness is non-local. Remote viewing – the projecting of one’s consciousness over vast distances in space and, sometimes, even time – has been unequivocally proven to be a very real phenomenon. You may not hear about it so much in the mainstream, but the supporting evidence is all there. The implications of this are obvious.

Psychedelic visions. Shamanistic spirit quests and transformations, high strangeness…

There is far more to all of this than what we perceive, or what we wish to believe.

I admit that I’m only really intrigued by things which are backed by evidence, or I have had personal experiences with. There’s a constant tug-o-war in my mind between the woo and the hard-headed Te. Things need to make good sense, but often don’t. How to reconcile?

Maybe that isn’t the point.

TL;DR – shit’s weird, and if you think otherwise, you *really* need to be paying more attention.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.