Reply To: Archetypes of the Unconscious- Has anyone personally witnessed these physically?

Home Page Forums Spirituality & Philosophy Archetypes of the Unconscious- Has anyone personally witnessed these physically? Reply To: Archetypes of the Unconscious- Has anyone personally witnessed these physically?

Forum Bot
Participant
  • Type: Unknown
  • Development:
  • Attitude: Unknown

“Or I recently read a story and someone is now telling me something very similar and I get the strange sensation that the 2 moments are connected and almost this impression of layering – for lack of a a better word.”

This is definitely synchronicity.

“So, one night I thought I saw the shape of a woman on my door. She looked like a queen. I could see the crown and she was holding something in her hand that I first thought was a scepter. Of course nothing had changed from what I had seen every day till then but I could suddenly see this woman that had not been there before… I thought it was the Empress in tarot. But looking closer, I arrived to the conclusion that she was holding a scythe and not a scepter. So, then she was death.”

This is very interesting because and I do think you are spot in that it represented the mother archetype but with the synchronistic meaning attached to it. I imagine it must have scared the crap out of you but it sure got your attention and influenced you in a positive way.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.