Reply To: [Discord] Signals Clarifying

Home Page Forums Vultology & Learning Center [Discord] Signals Clarifying Reply To: [Discord] Signals Clarifying

Auburn
Keymaster
  • Type: TiNe
  • Development: l--l
  • Attitude: Adaptive

Fe vs Te Head Shakes and Nods (Fe6, Fe7, Te5, Te6)

Spoiler:

Auburn | TiNe

i just took a look at Annie and I’m seeing FeNi (did I say FeNi before too?), she seems vaguely familiar.
i like that screenshot ash posted cuz i can see what signals we see!
ash:
mine:
im gonna see if i can make some gifs
^ Fe warm head nod
^ Fe zygomatic smile + Fe warm head nod (& warm swelling)
The smile here, classic Fe:

Bera

Thinking of it, she seemed to do the on beat emphasis…but it was so long ago when I looked
^ And here we have Ti emotional neutralization… leading into Fe/Ti swell-pause rhythm (stop-start)
@Bera yeah, but she also does have these high velocity moments that are snappy so i could see the confusion

Bera

I can’t see all gifs on my phone πŸ™ I will check them on the laptop when I remain alone for a while…now my coworker keeps talking and looking at me and I can’t do anything :(((
Yes,this makes sense

Auburn | TiNe

yes, don’t get fired!
err, meanwhile i’ll post just a few more thoughts (feel free to ignore)
i think i have to make a greater distinction between signals. hmm… especially the head shakes/nods. for example here we have Annie doing a head shake that looks “Te” : https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-30-2019/WgHMHz.gif

but actually, it still seems qualitatively different to me than: https://media.giphy.com/media/RfZ6W3A7dJ8CSKrrK8/giphy.gif

Bera

Auburn, can you also show this on Avril Lavigne? Both me and Ash had difficulty seeing her Fe
Pls πŸ™‚

Auburn | TiNe

if i can describe it.. the difference between Te head shakes and Fe head shakes.. seems to be that Te involves a sort of subtle chin-tuck, and “sassy” movements of the head, not just the rattling left-to-right. the “sassy” aspect to the head movements is a bit like a rhythmic snake movement, or like a figure-eight motion.
yes.. like a figure-eight motion, or close to it. and in that figure-eight motion there’s the chin-tuck and chin-projection duality
we can see this more visibly in the plateau emphasis GIF of this woman: https://media.giphy.com/media/j1gxHn7ZU9Ato9XGeR/giphy.gif
^ this is a Te head shake, even though technically it does less left-to-rights per second than the above Annie Lennox one
so it’s not entirely about the velocity
gah, i wish i had more precise vector language to describe this. hmm
maybe i’ll end up precisely modeling body movement vectors in a CAD program, hah!
oh and then get a motion tracking software to work, and then use some A.I. learning to correlate it with the CAD vectors that’d act as parameters.

Bera

So…the chin is relevant in the Te head movements? I m not sure I understand exactly how
Also not sure I see the 8 motion. Maybe watching it slowed down would help
Usually I see this though… it’s not just the velocity, there is some.. dismissiveness ? too.. ok, watching again

Auburn | TiNe

in the case of the woman directly above, i think the 8 pattern is going through the Z-axis

but i may also see at times:

(of course, these are exaggerated and it’s not a perfect “8” either..)

Bera

Omg !!
I see it
In the last one
Do we all do this ? Te users? And more so Te leads?
And what do Fe users do instead?

Auburn | TiNe

glad u see it!
we can see Obama (FeSi) do the same sort of head shake as Annie, which is different than the Te’s. Here: https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-30-2019/Zrm_r-.gif

again it’s rapid velocity, but there is a uniformity to them,
i think the “dismissiveness” / “snappiness” of Te head shakes comes not from the velocity or rate of rattles itself, but from the sassiness that comes from a swerving vector pattern

Bera

So because the head movements keep changing direction ? Because of the 8 pattern?
Is this already in the theory? I don’t think I saw it
It shows how our steamrolling is neverending :joy:

Auburn | TiNe

well this is an attempt by me to distill down ‘qualia’ even further… which is actually something that doing the GIFs forces, which is good and necessary
snippiness/dismissiveness are in the theory and book, but i don’t think they were defined beyond an acceleration
well, i should say snippiness = acceleration
but dismissiveness is.. that sassy element with the 8-esque patterns woven into the snippiness
or at least i think that is how we can quantitatively distill dismissiveness down, as a motion vector
(id like to import this on the forum too, to open up a broader conversation, as i think it’s important to better define the head shakes/nods)
  • This reply was modified 11 months ago by Auburn.

Β© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.