Reply To: Database Additions

Home Page Forums Vultology & Learning Center Database Additions Reply To: Database Additions

Auburn
Keymaster
  • Type: TiNe
  • Development: l--l
  • Attitude: Adaptive

FeSi II-I Adaptive Female – Byron Katie

Spoiler:

This sample is particularly fascinating to me. She is a double-introverted FeSi with a spirituality informed by her Ti in much the same way we saw with Jordan Peterson in this thread (link) where he talks about the coming of Ti into his consciousness.

To quote some parts of the video above:

…for the first time I could see but it wasn’t a visual thing, and it was a visual thing. I could see without narration, I could see without thought or name or word. And it was a very sweet experience, and it continues. But inside of me …y’know I travel the world asking poor questions and inviting the people to turn it around. What happened was, whatever would arise… there was no way for it to stick or have meaning. A thought, like “my husband should care about me”, “my children should respect me more”, or even “the sky is blue.” It was just, internally, I could see it all as a story – so there was a lot of laughter. What I experienced mainly was laughter.

Now, learning to speak fluid.. it becomes more fluid with each day probably. But it was broken, it was in the moment, it was not easily understood to the ear or the intellect. But it was perfectly understandable to the heart. (…) We could say this is a rose, yes, and I would ask you “is it true? can you really know that that’s true? who ever told you such a thing?” – and that’s the thing, to know for yourself.

This is the myth of Alin in full effect.

What we hear above is a description of her going mute, essentially momentum clamping the articulator (Je) so heavily through Ji’s implicit (pre-verbal, essentialist) ontological understanding of things that all language representation is seen as void.

Now, learning to speak fluid.. it becomes more fluid with each day probably. But it was broken, it was in the moment, it was not easily understood to the ear or the intellect.

As was stated in the linked thread, in Fe types, Ti is the regulator of rhetoric. We see in the above quote echoes of Ti reductionism, Ti ontology and Ti perfection. But we also see echoes of zen release from boundedness-by-form/word. In the full interview she elaborates more on how she still “acts” as thought she has personal preferences, but exists at a detached distance from them and even her own bodily choices. And there is a sweet release felt from this lack of attachment as it lets go of the suffering that otherwise comes from dualizing and splintering reality into positive/negative, right/wrong, respected/disrespected, cared-for/un-cared-for.

I really could dissect this video for hours, but I hope this is enough to prompt those interested to watch the full interview (starting at 10:00 here).

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by Auburn.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.