Reply To: Come see my video chat with Faeruss (now FeNi IIII, previously TiSe)

Home Page Forums Ask a Demographic Come see my video chat with Faeruss (now FeNi IIII, previously TiSe) Reply To: Come see my video chat with Faeruss (now FeNi IIII, previously TiSe)

GreenCoyote
Participant
  • Type: SeTi
  • Development: lll-
  • Attitude: Adaptive

“Is it true social interaction videos will bring out the extraverted functions and the solitary videos will bring out the introverted functions?”

In my experience being in a more extroverted environment (lots of people, a party, or situations with lots of talking and interacting) usually makes me more quiet as I cannot “fight” the other extroverted energy in the room. I may try but if no one is listening to me then I just get quiet and start observing.

If I am with one other close friend or intimates on the other hand or just alone in front of the camera, I can be more myself and more expressive. Still if people don’t respond to my extroverted energy (laughing or interest) I will just start observing and taking in information from around me.

I can be life of the party but I have to be pretty stressed out and without an outside stimulus to calm me down or just really happy or excited about something.

long story short. for me it seems introverted activities bring about extroversion and extroverted ones bring about a more introverted persona.

this argument/proposition subject to change upon the users further experience with these things.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.