Reply To: Lessons from my breakthrough

Home Page Forums General Psychology Lessons from my breakthrough Reply To: Lessons from my breakthrough

Bera
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Seelie

Oh, yes, I did, but it was so long ago, I forgot about it. ๐Ÿ™‚ Now I remembered I said something about this in an older thread.

I think itโ€™s time that perhaps we finally had that talk we had planned some time ago and you can ask me any questions you would like.

To be completely honest, when I saw how long the videos are, I started feeling worried about it. English is not my first language and I make more mistakes when I am speaking than when I am writing. Sometimes it’s also hard for me to find the right words or I pronounce them in weird ways.

I also don’t have very good communication skills in general. ๐Ÿ™ They have gotten better in time but they are still not good enough in my opinion.

I can make acceptable short videos. But I am afraid I would make many mistakes if we talked for 50 minutes or so. We could maybe do a shorter one or indeed one in which I ask more questions and you talk more. ๐Ÿ™‚

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by Bera.

ยฉ Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.