Reply To: Vultology Quiz #3 : 5 Celebrity Samples!

Home Page Forums Vultology & Learning Center Vultology Quiz #3 : 5 Celebrity Samples! Reply To: Vultology Quiz #3 : 5 Celebrity Samples!

blank boy
Participant
  • Type: NeTi
  • Development: l---
  • Attitude: Adaptive

Billie Eilish: SeTi

Queen Silvia: FeSi

Lars von Trier: NiTe

Marina Diamandis: TiNe

Bart Ehrman: SiTe

Hey Thread,

I wish I got to this soon enough to be included in the official results, but oh well. Above are the results I came up with before looking at this thread (I swear!).

Here are a few notes on my errors:

1. 1. Dah! I can’t believe I missed Eilish’s Te dismissive gestures and wobbling lips. I think I did something along the lines of looking at her flat cheeks and horizontal smile, got Ti/Fe in my head, and wasn’t able to shake it. I especially got caught up with what seemed like meticulous wording, “close quarters” [no timestamp], and Fe shaming, “People say that? Ugh” [also no timestamp].
  2. 2. Though I got Lars von Trier correct, I took the longest with him and thought he was the most difficult. I was initally going to say SiTe because I couldn’t quite tell the quality of his Pi gaze. I was also having great difficulty with his judgment axis since he seemed to give off very few judgment signals, period. I pulled up some videos of each of the Worldview types for side-by-side comparison because of how lost I was. It sort of helped, but I eventually went with NiTe because I had in mind an NiJe friend whose gaze matched von Trier’s reasonably well.
  3. 3. I did not look for more videos of either Diamandis or Ehrman. I went with their seeming rigidity and eye-focus, respectively, and ran with it, though I had small doubts in both cases.
  • This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by blank boy.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.