Reply To: Vultology Quiz #3 : 5 Celebrity Samples!

Home Page Forums Vultology & Learning Center Vultology Quiz #3 : 5 Celebrity Samples! Reply To: Vultology Quiz #3 : 5 Celebrity Samples!

Bera
  • Type: SeFi
  • Development: ll--
  • Attitude: Seelie

I love this idea, @alerith – but actually Queen Silvia was not born and raised in a royal family. From the wikipedia article about her :

Silvia Renate Sommerlath was born in Heidelberg, Germany, on 23 December 1943,[1] the only daughter of Alice (née Soares de Toledo) and Walther Sommerlath. Her father was German and her mother was Brazilian.

(…)

During the 1972 Summer Olympics where she was employed as a hostess, Silvia Sommerlath met Crown Prince Carl Gustaf. In a later interview, the King explained how it just “clicked” when they met. After the death of King Gustaf VI Adolf on 15 September 1973, Carl XVI Gustaf succeeded to the throne.

He and Silvia announced their engagement on 12 March 1976 and were married three months later, on 19 June in Stockholm Cathedral (“Storkyrkan Cathedral”) in Stockholm.[5]

Now…the first gif I posted was from that period when she married her husband, I think right after the wedding…? Not sure.

I am sure she learned the basics of acting in a quiet, elegant and composed way before the wedding and kept practicing afterwards, but I think it is relevant that she was not raised as a princess. Her dad was president of a Brazilian subsidiary of  a Swedish company…basically a business man.

But then…she would have had time to prepare in those 4 years between the day she met her future husband and the wedding…which is also a point to consider. 🙂

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by Bera.

© Copyright 2012-2020 J.E. Sandoval
SEE HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

DISCLAIMER

The content on this site is not
intended for medical advice, diagnosis,
or treatment. Always seek the advice
of your physician or other qualified
health provider with questions you
may have regarding a medical condition.
For more information visit this link.